Monday, April 1, 2013

Muah!

So this weekend I made the trek to Target and Kmart. I don't really wear makeup on a regular basis, but I always have to have something on/for my lips. I had to start off  with red, and boy that was a stretch at first. Now, I have ventured into more colors and I really like different lip colors. These colors are the ones I have seen a lot lately and a few I have tried or want to try. The advice I would offer is definitely try a variety of colors and experiment, because if at first you don't succeed kiss a frog and try again!


 

(This is the color I actually bought!)
21 Sangria-Milani
$4.99-Kmart
I actually like this color for my complexion, I think it compliments a brown, soft, skin tone.




01 Sweet Nectar-Milani
$5.99-Kmart
I think this color is to bright for me. Personally I think it would look good on a lighter or medium toned complexion.





890 neon Red -Maybelline Color Sensational LipColor
$5.24-Target
Many say red doesn't look good on darker, warmer, complexions but I disagree. The key is to find the RIGHT red color and brand.



905 Brazen Berry- Maybelline Color Sensational LipColor
$5.54-Target
I have a color similar to this expect it's a matte color and it's a different brand. Actually it's the same brand as the one from my favorite list! This I would say works on almost everybody, the real key is being bold enough to try it!







055 Cupcake-Revlon Colorburst lip Butter
$6.49-Target
I have wanted to try this type of baby pink for a while. I really just haven't made it to that bold of a level yet....baby steps!





945 Sundays By The Siene-L'oreal Paris-Colour Riche Lip Balm
$6.00-Target
I was so excited about this when I spotted it! Whoever thought of colorful lip balm is pure genius. I didn't get this yet, but it's definitely on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...