Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's Your Patterns?

One thing that I realized that I am falling in love with is patterns. Like literally on anything! You give me a good patterned scarf, I'll take it! Pants? OH YEAH! Coat? heck yes! I think you catch my drift. Which brings me to my new topic, lately people have been mixing and matching patterns that don't match at ALL. Now I will be the first one to say I was a bit sketch at first, I mean I love to match! After looking further into it, I realized doing it the right way, it can definitely look fabulous. Whether you decide to keep matching or take a walk on the wild side and stir it up, I am sure you'll be just as chic.



Blouse, Pants

Gina Tricot Cat Formed Sunglasses, Din Sko Platform Shoes, H&M Splatter Paint Shorts, H&M Floral Shirt, Gina Tricot Pink Satchel


Oasap Leopard Print Blouse, Express Stripes, Pencil Skirt

Giant Vintage Sunglasses Big Sunnies, Back Stage * Metal Runway Mirrors Hair Cuff Cone, Back Stage * Plated Knuckle Armor Rings, Topshop Rose Tee, Motel Rocks Skinny Jean In Charcoal And Black Stripe, Romwe Studded Loafers


Embellished Knit, Printed Trousers

Top

Joe Fresh Coat, 3.1 Phillip Lim Clutch, Gap Pants, Nine West Heels

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...