Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

It all started with the holiday collection with Neiman Marcus. Personally I liked a lot of the items, but I thought they were to expensive for Target.  I'm kinda frugal in general so I wouldn't drop that much cash unless I really wanted it anyways, but a lot of people thought it just wasn't a good match. So on February 10th Target released the new Prabal Gurung collection at target. I have to say what will really appeal people to the collection is the price. Ranging from 12.99-199.99. I think this time around people will really rush to get the goods. Many items are already sold out online and it's only been three days! My favorite thing about it? It makes you want to smile! It's so fun and girly and most of all FRESH. So, below are pieces from his line at Target. That's not all of them there is actually about 90 pieces. The most range number I see is $50.00. The last one is his own line not affiliated with Target and some prices are in the thousands, so I would say that's a pretty good steal.


Prabal Gurung

Prabal Gurung



Prabal Gurung



Prabal Gurung



Prabal Gurung


PG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...