Thursday, March 19, 2015

Trench coats, Culottes, Frittata Oh My! | March 19th 2015

gold details, dainty jewelry

Spring Wishlist: Leather | Trench Coats
Via: Isty Bitsy Indulgences

DIY Easter Eggs by Miss Renaissance

D.I.Y Eggs- just in time for Easter!
Via: Miss Renissance

Egg frittatas are EASY and inexpensive – perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This St Patricks Day Frittata is made with yukon Gold potatoes and bell peppers to create shamrocks!

Potato Egg Green Pepper Frittata- Heaven in your mouth my friends.
Via: Skinny Taste


Bathroom so good looks like a painting.
Via: Dreamy Whites

how to style culottes

Culottes-my new pant to try.
Via:Darling Details



One of my top YouTube workout channels.

What are your favorites this week?
XOXO
SimplyWorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...