Friday, August 30, 2013

What. I. Wore.









Thursday August 22nd
Shirt- Rue 21
Shorts- American Apparel
Shoes-Toms
Belt-Target




Friday August 23rd
Jeans- I have no idea where there from
Shoes-Toms
Shirt-Forever 21
Cardigan- Old Navy
Belt-Target
Watch- Target
(I only had the hat on because it was raining and I didn't want to get my hair wet. It could work though!)












Saturday August 23rd
Top-American Eagle
Jeans- JcPenney's
Shoes-Keds







Sunday August 25th
Top-Kmart
Cardigan-Kmart
Jeans-JcPenny's
Shoes-Old Navy
Scarf- Cotton On







Monday August 24th
Top-Old Navy
Shoes-Old Navy
Jeans- Kohls
Cardigan-Cotton On
Earrings-Forever 21








Wednesday August 28th
Shirt-Old Navy (DIY ti-dyed)
Cardigan-Forever 21
Shoes-Forever 21
Jeans-Khols
Earrings-Forever 21






Thursday August 29th 
Top-Rue 21
Jeans-Khols
Shoes-Toms
Cardigan-Old Navy








Friday August 30th 
Top- Marshall's
Jeans-Aeropostale
Shoes-Old Navy
Cardigan- Cotton On


So I wanted to do OOTD's for the first week of classes but I have been so busy with school. So I just decided to do what I wore instead. 
Facts you probably learned about me in these photos:

* I wear jeans a lot - I think their comfortable and easy to go with lots of shirts

* I LOVE cardigans ( especially this tan one)- because I always get cold!

*I am also in LOVE with my new flats from Old Navy! Also I am in college and walk to and from my classes so I need comfortable shoes.


Sorry this post is so darn long! 
XOXO
SimplyWorn








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...